|Portrayed by:||Daniel Kaluuya|
Black Death is a member of the super-villain team The Toxic Mega Cunts. He was hired by the Mother Fucker.
Black Death was a UFC fighter working under Chuck "Iceman" Liddell. Chris D'Amico came to Chuck's gym seeking combat training and was pitted against the man who would become Black Death. After getting repeatedly beaten, Chris decides to abort his training and simply hire people to do his dirty work, starting with Black Death, whose name Javier thought was "just a little bit incredibly racist".
Black Death joined Chris, renamed the Mother Fucker, on his crime spree against superheroes, and partook in killing Colonel Stars and Stripes, and trashing the Justice Forever headquarters. Later, Black Death joined in tracking down Night Bitch and attempting to rape her.
Black Death is soon inducted into the "core" group of the Toxic Mega-Cunts, the name of the supervillain army Mother Fucker founded. Near the climax of the film, Black Death notes that the new shark in the shark tank looked dead, at which Mother Russia claims it only needed food while staring at Black Death, making the villain uncomfortable.
Soon, superheroes arrive at the lair and a large battle ensues between the heroes and villains. Black Death attempted to attack Hit-Girl, only to be quickly dispatched when she stabbed him in the eye, killing him.
- The Mother Fucker - Boss and ally
- Mother Russia - Ally
- Colonel Stars and Stripes - Enemy
- Kick-Ass - Enemy
- Hit-Girl - Enemy
- Justice Forever - Enemies
- Canon (1 film)
- He is the first African American super-villain the Kick-Ass series.
- He is one of the counterparts of The Mother Fucker's Skull-Faced minions.
- Black Death's costume is black vest and Black pants with boots and gloves and a long black leather jacket and the skull mask with brades on it.
- His weapon is a club bat with metal bumps on it.